Ebac CD100 Dehumidifier – Low Temp Commercial Quality
- Industrial strength Ebac dehumidifier.
The Ebac CD100 is a versatile workhorse designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments. Warehouses, storerooms, electrical & communications switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs and active and laid up marine vessels have all found this rugged unit to be equal to the task. The impressive CD100 can be easily moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications.
- Moisture removal up to 30 pints/day for humid/moderately damp home or residence up to 500 sq. ft.
- Energy efficient dehumidifier – energy star rated by the EPA; low temperature operation down to 42°F
- Features: digital display touchpad operation; 2 drainage options; portable-casters, hand grips
- Prevent water damage to walls, building foundation, protect stored valuables, computer, papers, etc
- Washable air filter that can be removed for cleaning and is reusable
We have struggled to find a low temperature dehumidifier to our liking that is well-made and reliable with consumer friendly features. Of all the low-end priced dehumidifiers we have tested, the Comfort-Aire® units have proven to be the most reliable. There are can drain the water continuously or use a removable bucket with optional condensate pump. The air filter is easy slide-out and washable The easy access top-mounted controls: have a touchpad to set the humidity at 5% increments from 30% t
Rating: (out of 2 reviews)
Filed under: Basement Dehumidifier Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!