Comfort-Aire BHD-501-G Dehumidifier
- Low-temperature operation (down to 41 degrees F)
- Built-in humidistat – set your desired humidity level.
- Automatic shutoff prevents overflow. Automatic restart after power failure.
- Digital controls and display. Slide out air filter.
This Energy Star compliant, low-temperature 50-pint dehumidifier can combat tough moisture problems in small- to medium-sized spaces. The unit has an abundance of features, including automatic restart, overflow shut-off, a humidistat, and digital controls. The unit works in temperatures to 41 degrees F.
Rating: (out of 1 reviews)
- Powerful dehumidifier for whole home control of humidity.
- Can be ducted (may require installation from qualified HVAC contractor).
- Removes up to 90 pints of water per day at AHAM (80F, 60% RH).
High-powered dehumidifier with ducting options for flexible installations. Removes up to 90 pints of water per day at AHAM (80F, 60% RH).
Filed under: Basement Dehumidifier Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!