Bhd-501-D 50Pt Dehumidifier – Heat Controller, Inc.
- Moisture removal up to 50 pints/day for humid/moderately damp home or residence up to 500 sq. ft.
- Energy efficient dehumidifier – energy star rated by the EPA; low temperature operation down to 42°F
- Features: digital display touchpad operation; 2 drainage options; portable-casters, hand grips
- Prevent water damage to walls, building foundation, protect stored valuables, computer, papers, etc
- Washable air filter that can be removed for cleaning and is reusable
We have struggled to find a low temperature dehumidifier to our liking that is well-made and reliable with consumer friendly features. Of all the low-end priced dehumidifiers we have tested, the Comfort-Aire® units have proven to be the most reliable. It can drain the water continuously or use a removable bucket with optional condensate pump. The air filter is easy slide-out and washable. The easy access top-mounted controls: have a touchpad to set the humidity …
Rating: (out of 9 reviews)
Filed under: Basement Dehumidifier Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!